Modern research has illustrated that probiotics are playing an increasingly fundamental roll in the health of many body systems beyond just digestion.
The enteric nervous system connects the gut to the brain, and studies have indicated that probiotics may play an essential role in not just our digestive health, but also our psychological well being, such as the reduction of depression. (1)
Here is a little breakdown of what makes Sacred-Bioticsdifferent than other probiotics:
1. Large and Versatile Bacteria Strain Profile:
12 of the most researched and beneficial strains and probiotic lactic acid bacteria’s encompass a wide range of benefits supporting restoration of intestinal microbalance 11X more than singular strained formulas.
6 Colonizing Lactobacillus Strains guide to and support the small intestine.
4 Colonizing Bifidobacteriumpopulate the colon.
2 Transient Bacteria commonly used as starter cultures for yogurt increase health throughout the ENTIRE GI tract.
2. Highly Bioavailable Absorption Technology:
The stomach is a highly fatal environment for specific types of probiotic bacteria’s, which would never make it to the small intestine or colon if Proprietary Delivery Technology was not utilized.
In essence, Proprietary Delivery Technology guards against the highly acidic conditions of the stomach enabling more of the probiotic bacteria to reach the small intestine and colon than probiotic formulations which do not utilize this state of the art technology.
3. Hypoallergenic and Non-Inflammatory Ingredients:
Free of common food additives such as milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten and soy.
Free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
Instead of Maltodextrin, a common additive used in a large majority of supplements, which has been cited to suppress the growth of probiotics, spike blood sugar, and potentially reduce metabolism; inulin, a dietary fiber sourced from chicory root is used. The probiotic bacteria’s used in this formulation are cultured on a vegetable based growth medium, making it vegan/paleo friendly, while reducing likelihood of allergic response.
Benefits At a Glance:
From Plant Ferments
12 strained probiotic profile
Large Bacteria Count (25 Billion)
Medicinal Action of Probiotic Strains in Sacred-Biotics Probiotic Formula:
- Facilitate production of lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide.
- Facilitate B and K vitamin Synthesis.
- Produce natural defense mechanisms which guard against pathogenic microorganisms and yeast.
- Amplify Analog production of DPP-IV enzyme to break down opioid peptides.
- Encourages production of lactase for milk sugar lactose digestion.
- Support detoxification and removal of ammonia and phenol via increasing enzyme activity.
- Short-chain fatty acid genesis (butyrate, acetate, propionate) for colon health support.
- Supplement acquired and pre-existing immune defense mechanisms.
- Facilitate modulation of appropriate inflammatory response to pathogenic factors.
- Outcompete pathogenic microorganisms for nutrients.
- Strengthen immunological gut barrier function.
- Disruption of pathogenic microorganism binding to intentional mucosa.
Clinical Studies Referenced:
Dosage 3 to 4 capsules 1 time a day with or without food.