Probiotics played a fundamental role in my personal healing journey by clearing my skin of lifelong acne, and chronic digestive issues. I spent a ridiculous amount of money on trying numerous brands, and formulations from expensive to cheap, without getting significant results. Finally, I took the advice of a very intelligent chiropractor who was in his final semester and clinical internship at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, about to receive his second medical degree, and whom I had been assigned to observe as a first year observer.
He recommended I try a medical grade-hypo-allergenic formulation with a large and varied bacteria strain profile. I ended up getting the ones he recommended. To my astonishment the majority of my skin and digestive issues vanished improved more than it had ever before. I was amazed that I didn’t have to walk around bloated after meals, with stomach cramps, unpredictable acne breakouts which really prevented me from feeling comfortable in my own skin.
In Chinese medicine, the skin is associated with the lungs, and large intestine. Thus, when one has a healthy digestive environment, their skin glows. It wasn’t until I addressed my dietary habits and rebuilt my digestive system from the damage it had endured from high doses ofantibiotics, fried foods, excessive dairy consumption, and binge drinking, that I began to notice lasting changes in my skin, digestion, and mental health.
Long story short, I found these particular probiotics to be WAY MORE effective than the numerous other brands I tried, and was able to have them source them for me.
Modern research has illustrated that probiotics are playing an increasingly fundamental roll in the health of many body systems beyond just digestion.
The enteric nervous system connects the gut to the brain, and studies have indicated that probiotics may play an essential role in not just our digestive health, but also our psychological well being, such as the reduction of depression. (1)
Here is a little breakdown of what makes Sacred-Bioticsdifferent than other probiotics:
1. Large and Versatile Bacteria Strain Profile:
12 of the most researched and beneficial strains and probiotic lactic acid bacteria’s encompass a wide range of benefits supporting restoration of intestinal microbalance 11X more than singular strained formulas.
6 Colonizing Lactobacillus Strains guide to and support the small intestine.
4 Colonizing Bifidobacteriumpopulate the colon.
2 Transient Bacteria commonly used as starter cultures for yogurt increase health throughout the ENTIRE GI tract.
2. Highly Bioavailable Absorption Technology:
The stomach is a highly fatal environment for specific types of probiotic bacteria’s, which would never make it to the small intestine or colon if Proprietary Delivery Technology was not utilized.
In essence, Proprietary Delivery Technology guards against the highly acidic conditions of the stomach enabling more of the probiotic bacteria to reach the small intestine and colon than probiotic formulations which do not utilize this state of the art technology.
3. Hypoallergenic and Non-Inflammatory Ingredients:
Free of common food additives such as milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten and soy.
Free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
Instead of Maltodextrin, a common additive used in a large majority of supplements, which has been cited to suppress the growth of probiotics, spike blood sugar, and potentially reduce metabolism; inulin, a dietary fiber sourced from chicory root is used. The probiotic bacteria’s used in this formulation are cultured on a vegetable based growth medium, making it vegan/paleo friendly, while reducing likelihood of allergic response.
Benefits At a Glance:
From Plant Ferments
12 strained probiotic profile
Large Bacteria Count (25 Billion)
Medicinal Action of Probiotic Strains in Sacred-Biotics Probiotic Formula:
- Facilitate production of lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide.
- Facilitate B and K vitamin Synthesis.
- Produce natural defense mechanisms which guard against pathogenic microorganisms and yeast.
- Amplify Analog production of DPP-IV enzyme to break down opioid peptides.
- Encourages production of lactase for milk sugar lactose digestion.
- Support detoxification and removal of ammonia and phenol via increasing enzyme activity.
- Short-chain fatty acid genesis (butyrate, acetate, propionate) for colon health support.
- Supplement acquired and pre-existing immune defense mechanisms.
- Facilitate modulation of appropriate inflammatory response to pathogenic factors.
- Outcompete pathogenic microorganisms for nutrients.
- Strengthen immunological gut barrier function.
- Disruption of pathogenic microorganism binding to intentional mucosa.
Clinical Studies Referenced:
Dosage 3 to 4 capsules 1 time a day with or without food.